Yields: 4 servings
- Pre heat oven to 180 celsius degrees.
- Boil water and add potatoes, boil for about 18 minutes. Drain, and then bake on baking sheet for about an hour.
- Place remaining chopped vegetables on another baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, olive oil and paprika – toss so they are all well covered before putting into the oven for about 35 mins.
- Next, butterfly the chicken breasts until browned on both sides.
- Add can of chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, chili and smoked paprika and leave for 20 mins on low heat until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Assemble potatoes, vegetables and chicken and serve with lemon wedges.
Check out Ronnie’s latest EP titled “Sunrise” here, out now on Stereo Productions
4 potatoes, cut into quarters, leave skin on
1 onion, slice into strips
2 red/yellow peppers, slice into strips
7 asparagus tips
1 aubergine, diced
4 button mushrooms, halved
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 T olive oil
1 tsp of smoked paprika (divided in half for vegetables and chicken)
3 chicken breasts, butterflied
1 (15 oz) can of chopped tomato with juice
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 red chili, minced
1 lemon, for serving