You will love the ease, simplicity, and taste of this dish. It’s always a winner when you’re looking to impress someone with a great starter. It’s all about the sauce and its flavours, so don’t forget to dip it with a baguette too!
Yields: 3 - 4 servings
Olive Oil (100ml)
Butter (100 grams)
Tablespoon of Sambal Oelek
Shrimp Stock Cube (x1)
Fish Stock Cube (x1)
Garlic, 6 cloves (sliced)
Black Tiger Shrimps - 9 for 3 people or 12 for 4 people
Shot of white wine
Sliced cilantro (10 grams)
1/2 a lemon
1. Put the olive oil, butter, Sambal Oelek and both stock cubes on a medium-to-low heat and warm up until everything is melted together.
2. Once melted, add the garlic and set the heat to medium.
3. Cook the garlic for 5 minutes, then set the heat to medium-to-high and add the shrimp.
4. Cook for two minutes then turn the shrimp, add the shot of white wine and after two further minutes add the cilantro and glaze it with the lemon juice from your 1/2 lemon.
5. Serve it up by providing three shrimps per person, and add enough sauce to the dish to be able to dip with a French baguette or good bread.
ADIN on Spotify